In accordance with the instructions of the Government of the Republic of Lithuania, the regulation of the flow of visitors will be ensured, and at least 20 sq. m area for one Person.
If there are more visitors than allowed during the visit to the museum, we kindly ask you to wait up to 10-15 minutes.
Excursions can be conducted only for 1 family or 2 people from different families.
We want to keep your and our safe!
Be sure to wear face-mask protection.Come in groups of no more than 2 Person (excluding families).
Dear Visitors, at the Museum we would like very please:
* Do not go to the Museum if your body temperature is higher than 37.2 ° C or you have acute symptoms of upper respiratory diseases, such as runny nose, sneezing, cough, difficulty breathing, in which case you will not be admitted to the Museum.
* Be sure to disinfect your hands upon arrival at the Museum.
* Keep a safe distance of 2 meters between visitor groups and at staffs of the Museum.
* Follow etiquette of the coughing and sneezing.
* If you need to communicate directly, do not take more to do than 15 minutes.
* Tickets can be purchased at the box office. If possible, please pay for tickets and services with a bank card.
Currently the service of registration of visitors is not provided, but the Trakai’ History Museum assures visitors - if the requirements change, we will create all the conditions, taking care of registration both in advance (by e-mail, by telephone) and upon arrival at the Museum.